Posted by Aubrey Nagle on July 17th, 2012
On Wednesday, August 1st Russet will be serving an all-vegetarian four-course BYOB menu for $55 using organic produce from Lancaster County farms. Members of the Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative will even be on hand to field questions and talk with guests.
This is the second of a series of dinners that Russet is holding to celebrate local growers. The next will be on Wednesday August 22nd and honors the Steve Bowes Organic Family Farm.
UPDATE: See the menu after the jump.
Canteloupe-cucumber gazpacho, with almonds, extra virgin olive oil, and cilantro
Marinated heirloom tomatoes, with “laughing lindy” cheese, crostini, and basil
Corn tortellini, with stewed peppers, okra, and parmigiano-reggiano
Eggplant zucchini biyaldi, with fennel confit and herbes de provence
Reservations for the vegetarian menu can be made by calling the restaurant at 215-546-1521.
Russet [Official Site]
- Meet the Farmer Seafood Dinner at Russet
- Russet Is the Latest to Add Sunday Dinner Menu
- Isabella Rolls Out Vegetarian Spring Menu
- Tale of the Tape: Russet
- Russet Brings Traditional Craftsmanship to the Table
- Farm-to-Table May be the Buzzword, But Good Food Is Always in Style
- Craig LaBan Sees Potential in Russet
- Collaborative Dinner at Stateside
- Russet Now Offers Weekend Brunch