Posted by Aubrey Nagle on July 18th, 2012
Next Sunday ,July 29th from noon to 5 p.m. East Passyunk Avenue will be turned into a car show and street festival from Dickinson to Broad. Along with the 140-plus vehicles competing for Best of Show there will be vendors, live music, circus performers, kids activities, and the Bang! Boom! Craft! Show all for free.
Most importantly, of course, there will be plenty of food from EPA’s restaurants. Participating restaurants include Marra’s, Mamma Mia, Noir, and Plenty. Cantina Los Caballitos and El Zarape will be serving their menus and specials outdoors while Birra and Le Virtu will be holding outdoor beer gardens for the event. Stogie Joe’s will also be having an outdoor craft beer bar.
Little Baby’s Ice Cream will be rolling around during the festival and from 11:30-5pm Ms. Goody Cupcake will be celebrating its Cupcake & Cars: One Year Anniversary Party. The party will be full of samples, new treat debuts, prizes, and a car-themed cake cutting at 2pm.
Visit East Passyunk [Official Site]
Photo via East Passyunk Avenue
Related Tags: Beer Garden, Birra, Cantina-Los-Caballitos, East-Passyunk, El-Zarape, Events, Festivals, Le-Virtu, Little Baby's Ice Cream, Mamma Mia, Marras, Ms Goody Cupcake, Noir, Plenty, Stogie Joe's
- Tickets On Sale Now for East Passyunk’s Flavors of the Avenue
- Witch Craft Beer Crawl Tonight
- Yelp’s Passport to East Passyunk Week
- Second Friday on Lancaster Avenue
- Crawls with Claus
- Birra to Open on East Passyunk in May
- Both Food & Drink Star at Corner
- Flavors Of The Avenue Festival
- Third Annual Witch Craft Beer Crawl Hits Passyunk on October 24th