Posted by Foobooz on July 18th, 2012
Starting in August Michael Solomonov is adding a Kitchen Counter at Zahav. The four-seat counter will be available for one seating a night every Friday and Saturday night where Solomonov will be preparing a 10-course, $90 tasting experience featuring Zahav classics and the chef’s latest and most innovative plates.
For the first four weeks the counter will be invite only and then will be opened up to the public but we expect the Kitchen Couner at Zahav to be among the toughest seats to get. After all, where else can you have a four-bell winning chef personally cook for you for under $100.
Photo by Michael Persico
Zahav [Official Site]
237 St. James Place, Philadelphia, PA
- Reservations For Zahav’s Chef Counter Going Live
- Solomonov Wins Beard
- What Would Michael Solomonov’s Last Supper Be?
- Rittenhouse Tavern and Zahav Represented on Today Show
- Zahav Taking Reservations
- Solomonov in the New York Times
- A Restaurant Is Born
- Q&A: Zahav’s Michael Solomonov On His New Main Line Restaurant, Citron and Rose
- Around the Web: Federal Donuts Preview, Best Pork & Last Night at Horizons