Posted by Foobooz on July 19th, 2012
It’s been featured in the New York Times and now is a paper model. The Memphis Taproom Beer Garden is being immortalized (as much as a paper model is immortal) by Grand Circus who is known for their Philadelphia-inspired models.
Join the Memphis Taproom team on Tuesday, July 24th from 5 to 7 p.m. as they celebrate the model release with an extended happy hour (one dollar off all cans). The model will be available as purchase as will other Grand Circus models.
- A Wheely Cool Addition to Memphis Taproom
- Russian River Mini Pop-Up Today
- Boxing Day Beer List Set at Memphis Taproom
- Tonight Is a Lovely Night for a Beer Garden
- Memphis Taproom’s Thirstoberfest is Tomorrow
- Memphis Taproom To Open Tuesday
- Memphis Taproom On TV
- Tomme Arthur of Port Brewing & Lost Abbey at Memphis Taproom Today
- A Six Pack Round Up