Posted by Foobooz on July 20th, 2012
Tomorrow, the Reading Terminal Market and Bassetts Ice Cream are teaming up to host the annual Ultimate Philadelphia Ice Cream Festival. And with the summer we’ve been having, this sounds like exactly what we want.
The festival, now in its sixth year is will take place in the Market’s Center Court. Ice cream will be provided by Bassetts, Miller’s Twist (Kreider Farms), Franklin Fountain, Uncle Dave’s Homemade Ice Cream and Rosati Italian Ice.
In keeping with the event’s history of ice cream theme, demonstrations of antique ice cream molds, a hand-cranked ice cream maker and presentations on the history of ice cream novelties and water ice.
The festival will run from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Ultimate Philadelphia Ice Cream Festival [Reading Terminal Market]
Reading Terminal Market
1200 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA
- 23rd Annual Pennsylvania Dutch Festival Coming This Weekend
- DiNic’s Up for Best Sandwich in America
- Reading Terminal Hosts Harvest Festival This Saturday
- Third Thursdays at the Reading Terminal
- Franklin Fountain Now Sells Their Hot Fudge to Go
- Help I’m Going to the Philadelphia Flower Show and I’ll Need to Eat
- Reading Terminal Market Is Going to the Dogs
- Profi’s Creperie At The Terminal
- Sundays A Success At RTM