Posted by Foobooz on July 23rd, 2012
Craig LaBan makes a detour for barbecue on his way back from the Jersey Shore and discovers Henri Hotts Barbeque.
The flavors were every bit as good as I’d hoped. The meat of those ribs just clung to the bone until it gave way with a gentle tug of my teeth. A mound of tender pulled pork was an aromatic collage of chopped meat, the bits of charred exterior mingling with moist, pink, and perfumey flesh. Their savor hit my taste buds, resonated, and called me back for more.
Two Bells – Very Good
Henri Hotts Barbeque
1003 Black Horse Pike Folsom, NJ
- Terence Feury’s Tavro 13 Gets Two Bells
- Authentic 1940s New York Pizza in Today’s South Philadelphia
- Two Bells for Rex 1516
- Craig LaBan Gives Two Bells to Citron and Rose
- Ted’s On Main
- LaBan at the Area’s Next Uzbeki Find
- Two Bells for Honey’s Sit ‘N Eat
- Two Bell Review for Matt Zagorski and Hickory Lane
- Nomad Comes Close to Perfection