Posted by Foobooz on July 24th, 2012
Anthony Bourdain is in town and it appears it is for his show, The Layover. Emilio Mignucci of DiBruno Bros. just tweeted to the TV star thanking him for coming in to the Italian Market cheese store.
Thx for coming in @Bourdain for #layover. It was fun having you.
7/24/12 12:30 PM
DiBruno Bros. [Official Site]
UPDATE: Now Anthony Bourdain has been spotted just down 9th Street at Paesano’s.where the crew housed some sandwiches.
UPDATE 2: Anthony Bourdain also visited the Mütter Museum where he declared the museum dedicated to medical oddities as having “the best gift shop ever.”
UPDATE 3: Now he’s at the Barnes Foundation.
Di Bruno Brothers
930 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Anthony Bourdain Hanging With Chefs as He Films The Layover
- When Will the Philadelphia Episode of The Layover Air?
- Philadelphia Layover Episode Debuts Monday, December 3rd
- Loser Drinks the Hot Dog Water, The Layover in Philadelphia
- Where Do You Think Anthony Bourdain Will Eat in Philadelphia Tonight?
- About Last Night: The Layover in Philadelphia
- Your Anthony Bourdain Layover Update
- Anthony Bourdain’s Second Night in Philadelphia
- The Man Behind the Irish Bus Bomb from The Layover