Posted by Aubrey Nagle on July 24th, 2012
Everyone’s favorite ice cream tricycle is finally headed for its own brick-and-mortar shop. Little Baby’s Ice Cream will officially be open for business as of 5 p.m. on August 3rd at their location on 2311 Frankford Avenue in East Kensington. The grand opening festivities will be complete with cups and cones, sundaes, shakes, floats, soda, candy and chips in addition to music, art (the form of which is unknown) and general merriment.
Congratulations, Little Baby’s! Next up, Pizza Brain.
Little Baby’s Ice Cream [Official Site]
- Little Baby’s Sails Through Zoning, Pizza Brain Demolishing
- Update on Pizza Brain and Little Baby’s Ice Cream
- More Than Just Hype at Pizza Brain and Little Baby’s Ice Cream
- UPDATE: Little Baby’s Cedar Park Embassy Is A Go
- Little Baby’s Ice Cream Is Expanding–In Their Own Special Way
- Free Little Baby’s Ice Cream and a Creepy Kickstarter Video
- Little Baby’s Opens an Ice Cream Embassy in West Philly
- ‘American Hipster Presents’ Little Baby’s Ice Cream
- Vendy Award Nominees