Posted by Jason Sheehan on July 25th, 2012
Oh, and you know who else was there? Part-time Foobooz photographer Yoni Nimroad. So here’s what you missed last night.
Just so you know, no matter what the event, flip-flops are not the recommended cooking apparel. Katz can pull it off because he’s a professional, but don’t try this at home.
Okay, so that’s enough for my dinner, but what are you cooking for everyone else?
Uh, chef? You cooking for one at a time over there, or what?
And one more time before they disappear…
Aww… Bestest friends 4-eva
- Guest Chef Happy Hour at Morgan’s Pier
- Reviewing David Katz’s Menu at Morgan’s Pier
- George Sabatino To Morgan’s Pier For The Summer
- Solomonov Barbecuing at Morgan’s Pier Tonight
- David Katz’s Menu for Morgan’s Pier
- Tale of the Tape: Morgan’s Pier
- Make Your Reservations Now for the 4th Annual Pork Dinner at Meme
- Drew Lazor Covers James Beard Dinner at the Inquirer
- David Katz Goes to the Poconos