Posted by Foobooz on July 25th, 2012
So Anthony Bourdain, who is in town filming The Layover tweeted this morning that he was working off his hangover at Pho 75. Joining him for his Vietnamese breakfast was Michael Solomonov.
After that Bourdain tweeted a comment that we were thrilled to see.
We intend to be the first food/travel show to do a cheesesteak-free Philly show. #lettheotherguydoit and no steps
7/25/12 11:22 AM
For lunch Bourdain ate lunch at the Old City location of Sichuan hot spot, Han Dynasty. We saw this one coming as Bourdain hung out with Han Chiang last night at Dirty Frank’s.
Since then he’s gone dark but we expect he’s showing up at a Solomonov spot tonight, but which one, Zahav, Percy Street BBQ or Federal Donuts?
Which Solomonov Restaurant will Anthony Bourdain appear at?
- Zahav (58%, 101 Votes)
- Federal Donuts (32%, 55 Votes)
- Will not show at a Solomonov restaurant. (8%, 14 Votes)
- Percy Street BBQ (2%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 173
- Anthony Bourdain Hanging With Chefs as He Films The Layover
- Loser Drinks the Hot Dog Water, The Layover in Philadelphia
- When Will the Philadelphia Episode of The Layover Air?
- Anthony Bourdain’s Second Night in Philadelphia
- Anthony Bourdain in Town Filming The Layover
- Mike Solomonov and Han Chiang Plan Star Wars Collaboration
- Viewing Parties for Bourdain’s Philly Episode of “The Layover”
- Han Dynasty Gets Fan Rap
- About Last Night: The Layover in Philadelphia