Posted by Foobooz on July 26th, 2012
Anthony Bourdain closed out his second night of filming The Layover in fine fashion, drinking a shot of hot dog water from the Pen & Pencil, after losing a spirited game of Rock, Paper, Scissors to Michael Solomonov.
Bourdain also filmed segments at Solomonov’s Zahav and Stateside. It was a big day for Stateside’s George Sabatino who also received a Best of Philly award for Best Chef.
1536 E Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Your Anthony Bourdain Layover Update
- Loser Drinks the Hot Dog Water, The Layover in Philadelphia
- About Last Night: The Layover in Philadelphia
- Anthony Bourdain Hanging With Chefs as He Films The Layover
- Philadelphia Layover Episode Debuts Monday, December 3rd
- When Will the Philadelphia Episode of The Layover Air?
- Anthony Bourdain Pops Into Chef Ken’s Cafe in Mount Airy
- Anthony Bourdain in Town Filming The Layover
- Viewing Parties for Bourdain’s Philly Episode of “The Layover”