Posted by Aubrey Nagle on July 26th, 2012
Varga Bar has tweaked its menu and we have the details. Changes came to their cheese listing with over half of it being overhauled and their Varga Salad was tweaked a little bit. Most importantly, however, were some big additions to the entrees.
Shrimp scampi linguine, roasted half chicken, and a ribeye were added as well as a Lobster-Pot-for-Two deal for $36.50. The lobster pot has jumbo lump crab-stuffed Maine lobster, clams, mussels, jumbo shrimp, scallops, chorizo sausage, potatoes, grilled corn on the cob, lobster and shrimp broth and grilled garlic bread.
Varga Bar [Official Site]
- Six Pack: Lobster Specials in Philadelphia
- New Menu at R2L
- Summer Menu at Heirloom
- Twin Lobster Dinner is Back at Oyster House
- Cheu Noodle Pop-Up at Meme and Lobster at Matyson
- Double the Lobster, Double the Fun
- Third Annual Crab Bake at Varga Bar
- Lobster Mania at Chick’s Social
- Six Pack: Meat on Fries
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 26th, 2012 at 11:00 am and is filed under Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.