Posted by Aubrey Nagle on July 27th, 2012
This Saturday July 28th from 1 to 4 p.m. City Tap House will be hosting Sour Saturday featuring over 20 tart beers on draught and in bottles. For $30 a guest can have an All-You-Can-Taste pass to sample any and all of the featured beers as well as take home a Sour Saturday glass. Pay-as-you-go is also available.
Beers will range from lambics and American wild ales to Flemish reds, including Russian River Supplication and Flying Dog Cherry Berliner as well as Liefman’s Goudenband, Abraxxxas, and Vicaris Tripel Geueze.
To reserve an All-You-Can-Taste ticket contact Cece Rieser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
City Tap House [Official Site]
3931 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- National Watermelon Day at City Tap House
- One of a Kind Beer Event Tonight
- Russian River Dinner at the Yardley Inn
- Brewery Tours
- Pucker Up at Bainbridge Street Barrel House
- Pliny the Younger in Town, Bunch of Confirmed Tappings
- Ride the Rails with Boxcar Brewing Co.
- Pliny The Elder and Much More on Tap Today
- Crabfest at City Tap House