Posted by Aubrey Nagle on July 30th, 2012
On Friday August 3rd from 4 to 8 p.m. City Tap House will be celebrating National Watermelon Day. Even if you didn’t know this was a real holiday you can head over and enjoy watermelon beers from various breweries for $4 or house-made cocktails like a watermelon whisky sour or a watermelon mojito for $5.
Participate in a watermelon eating contest for $5 with all proceeds going to the Variety Club or throw some balls at a dunk tank filled with staffers and guests for $5 and three tries. Local band Replay will be performing live as well.
City Tap House [Official Site]
3931 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- Celebrate National Watermelon Day
- Crabfest at City Tap House
- Fall Festivals Galore
- Buy Fresh Buy Local Week Kicks Off At Yards
- Sour Saturday at City Tap House
- Early Warning: 5th Annual RiverCity Festival
- Tonight: Allagash Drink for Research at Revolution House
- Lowcountry Dinner with Hoppin’ John at Paris Wine Bar
- New Chef at City Tap House Debuts With Dining Days Menu