Posted by Aubrey Nagle on July 30th, 2012
Chef Michael Schulson of Sampan has created new menus for the restaurant including soy-free, gluten-free, and vegetarian versions. Some new menu items include Vietnamese Beef Noodles with marinated beef with rice noodle, crispy shallot and Thai basil; Corn Satay with coconut, lime and togarashi; and BBQ Pork Summer Rol, with carrot and glass noodles.
Schulson has also added two new flavors to his collection of popular Scorpion bowls. The shareable punch bowls now come in Cucumber Margarita with Cuervo silver tequila, aloe vera, and lime, and Blueberry Lemonade with Absolut Citron, meyer lemon, and blueberry. Enjoy either flavor for $26.
Sampan [Official Site]
122 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Tale of the Tape: Sampan
- Sampan’s Graffiti Bar One Of The Best Outdoor Bars In America
- Flavor and Texture Star at Sampan
- Two Bells for Sampan
- Hand-Bottled Fizzy Cocktails at Garces Trading Co.
- Adam Erace Praises Vedge
- Happy 4710 – It’s the Year of the Dragon
- Tonight: Twin Lobster Wednesdays
- Quick Bites: Chefs Moving, Chestnut Hill Brewing
This entry was posted on Monday, July 30th, 2012 at 1:22 pm and is filed under Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.