Posted by Foobooz on July 30th, 2012
Meal Ticket reported earlier and then went back on a story that Stephen Simons and Dave Frank (Khyber Pass Pub, Royal Tavern, the Cantinas) were set to take over the Triangle Tavern at 10th and Reed. And as much as we would like that to be the case, Simons tells us it isn’t so. Though they did put a bid on the property “a while ago,” that offer was not accepted.
Simons also tells us construction has just begun on the long-anticipated Royal Izakaya project set for 2nd Street in Queen Village. The opening date for that Japanese pub is about three months out.
- Royal Sushi and Izakaya Has a Home
- Signs of Life for Royal Sushi & Izakaya
- Royal Sushi & Izayaka Will be at Brewer’s Plate
- Ramen In the News
- Quick Bites: New Cafes, Sandwich Praise and Sushi
- Will Is Now Accepting Reservations
- South Philly Bar Crawl
- Kris Restaurant Has Closed, Paper Up in the Windows at Village Belle
- Tonight, Tweeting About the Khyber’s Izakaya Night