Posted by Foobooz on July 30th, 2012
Mark Coates and the Smoke Truck brought home the second Philadelphia Vendy Cup championship this weekend. The barbecue serving truck won the judges favor, serving up its barbecue and mac and cheese.
Vernalicious won the People’s Choice award and ‘Lil Pop Shop won for best dessert.
Check out this year’s winners and last year’s as well on the Parkway this Thursday.
- Vendy Award Nominees
- 2013 Vendy Award Winners
- Vendy Awards to Host Winners’ Event on the Parkway
- Brewerytown Food Truck Roundup
- Vendy Awards 2012
- Vendy Awards Recap
- Holiday Food Truck Round Up
- Quick Bites: New Life on Broad from Ellsworth to Master
- Quick Bites: BBQ On Wheels, Circles Expanding and Props to Flying Fish