Posted by Aubrey Nagle on July 30th, 2012
Seinfeld‘s famous Soup Nazi not only has a food truck but it is going on tour. Better still, the Soup Nazi himself Larry Thomas is touring along with it and they are stopping in Philly.
Today the Soup Nazi truck will be stopping at 1555 Hamilton Street (at Hamilton and 16th) in front of the CBS3 and The CW studios from noon to 1 p.m. The menu includes mulligatawny soup, Junior Mints, muffin tops, black and white cookies, Snapple, and Twix – all inspired by the TV series and all for free.
For Larry Thomas’s sake let’s hope he gets paid every time he has to say “No soup for you!”
Seinfeld’s Soup Nazi Truck Going on Tour [The Daily Meal]
- PhillyMFA Pop-Ups This Weekend
- Vendy Awards 2012
- Latin Farmer Taking a Break
- Far From Home Co-Owner Dies
- “The Truck Food Cookbook” Author Comes to Philly
- Just Jackie’s Food Truck at 15th and Spring Garden Today
- Sake Tasting At Goji Restaurant
- Local 215 Food Truck Debuts This Thursday at Night Market
- Brewerytown Food Truck Roundup