Posted by Foobooz on July 31st, 2012
Yesterday David Katz hosted a pork dinner with some of his chef friends including Jennifer Carroll, Monica Glass, Terence Feury, Michael Solomonov (Zahav), Peter Woolsey (Bistrot La Minette) and others. The blowout dinner also served to be the last service for Meme which is calling it quits after four years.
Last nights pork dinner was our last service. I’m bowing out after 4 yrs. Thanks for the support and keep following on twitter for updates.
7/31/12 9:07 AM
Katz promises updates via Twitter and is still involved at Morgans Pier on the Delaware River.
Mural from last night’s dinner drawn by NoseGo.
- Make Your Reservations Now for the 4th Annual Pork Dinner at Meme
- Tonight: Fried Chicken at Meme
- Meme Memos
- David Katz Going to New Jersey
- Lunch at Meme
- MÃ©mÃ© to Host 2nd Pig Dinner
- Tale of the Tape: Morgan’s Pier
- Reviewing David Katz’s Menu at Morgan’s Pier
- About Last Night: Morgan’s Pier Guest Chef Happy Hour