Posted by Aubrey Nagle on July 31st, 2012
In Riva has updated their menu for summer. In addition to switching up some of their wine and beer list, they have added a few dishes like beet panzanella, yellow tomato gazpacho. Crispy pork belly is making an appearance (go ahead, do your happy dance) along with a speck and pineapple pizza, and a mushroom and zucchini pizza with corn and truffle. The best addition might just be the polpette pizza with feta and meatballs, or the new pizza “add-ons” like prosciutto, baby arugula, egg, and white anchovy. Okay, maybe not the anchovy part, but you get the picture.
In Riva [Official Site]
- Pizzas Star at In Riva in East Falls
- Pizza Cooking Classes at In Riva
- Craig LaBan Praises In Riva
- In Riva Opens Today
- Valentine Date Idea: Love Stories and Pizza
- In Riva Bringing Italian to Kelly Drive in East Falls
- In Riva Adds Housemade Pasta to Menu
- Summer Menu at Heirloom
- Skip the Gimmicks, Enjoy the Pizza at Birra
This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 31st, 2012 at 11:00 am and is filed under Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.