Posted by Aubrey Nagle on August 2nd, 2012
Sabrina’s Café is now offering a summer small plates menu at their 1804 Callowhill and 910 Christian Street locations. (Sorry Drexel Dragons, your locale isn’t included.) Both BYOB spots will be serving up lighter fare for hot summer nights and happy hours. Served after 5pm until close from now until late September, the new menu features pulled pork sliders, braised mussels, and more.
Sabrina’s is also currently running a promo lottery on their Facebook page. If you like the lottery post on their page you will be entered to win free dinner and appetizers for two at the Sabrina’s of your choice. The more likes the post gets, the bigger the prize gets!
For the new small plates menu in full, read on.
Sabrina’s Cafe [Official Site]
- Sabrina’s Cafe and Spencer’s Too
- Quick Bites: New Thai is Close, a Third Sabrina’s and Brisket Cheesesteak
- New Sabrina’s In West Philly Is Just A Start
- 31 Days of Summer Love Giveaways
- Spencer ETA Burger Is Now Open
- New Summer Menu at Fond and Beyond
- Ulivo Readies Menu for Summer
- Summer Menu at Bistrot La Minette
- Summer Menu at Supper
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 2nd, 2012 at 10:00 am and is filed under Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.