Posted by Jason Sheehan on August 6th, 2012
It looks like the
freaks fellows behind Little Baby’s Ice Cream have a new fan. Over at Boing Boing, Cory Doctrow has fallen for the company’s various weird-ass videos, calling them “excellent nightmare-fuel advertisements” and giving them a very nice national platform.
Frankly, we couldn’t agree more. People made of ice cream eating their own heads? Fractal progressions of ice cream people all being licked by bigger and bigger ice cream people to the accompaniment of some kind of bizarre tone-poem that sounds like it was written (and maybe narrated) by a young and junkie-tastic William S. Burroughs? It’s all very, very strange. And we hear that if you turn the sound down and hit play just as Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon kicks in, they will BLOW YOUR TINY LITTLE MIND.
Ice Cream Ads: Words Fail Me. In A Good Way [Boing Boing]
- ‘American Hipster Presents’ Little Baby’s Ice Cream
- Little Baby’s Opens an Ice Cream Embassy in West Philly
- UPDATE: Little Baby’s Cedar Park Embassy Is A Go
- Little Baby’s Ice Cream Is Expanding–In Their Own Special Way
- Free Little Baby’s Ice Cream and a Creepy Kickstarter Video
- Little Baby’s Sails Through Zoning, Pizza Brain Demolishing
- Little Baby’s Ice Cream World HQ Grand Opening
- Update on Pizza Brain and Little Baby’s Ice Cream
- More Than Just Hype at Pizza Brain and Little Baby’s Ice Cream