Posted by Aubrey Nagle on August 7th, 2012
Little Baby’s Ice Cream is set to appear at the re-established Second Friday on Lancaster Avenue this week. From 5 to 8 p.m. on August 10th, Lancaster Ave from the 35th to 43rd Streets will have food and craft vendors lining up with discounts on a variety of wares.
Fresh off their brick-and-mortar grand opening last week and lovely reviews of their creepy videos, Little Baby’s will be there alongside Jimmie’s, a gourmet cupcake van that will also be at the Mt. Airy Night Market on August 16th. Other events of the night include an art show featuring Jasmine Roper and the Drexel Music Showcase featuring rapper Quags. Local restaurants like Lemon Grass Thai and Bottom of the Sea will have discounts as well.
Lancaster Avenue to Host its Next Second Friday Event August 10 [Uwishunu]
Lancaster Avenue [Facebook]
- Little Baby’s Opens an Ice Cream Embassy in West Philly
- ‘American Hipster Presents’ Little Baby’s Ice Cream
- Little Baby’s Ice Cream World HQ Grand Opening
- Baltimore Avenue Dollar Strolls Return
- 7th Annual East Passyunk Car Show and Street Festival
- Spencer ETA Burger Is Now Open
- Block Parties At White Dog
- Dollar Strolls on Baltimore Avenue
- Update on Pizza Brain and Little Baby’s Ice Cream