Posted by Aubrey Nagle on August 9th, 2012
Uwishunu’s Moonlit Movie Screenings return this Saturday, August 11th, at Rittenhouse Square with Midnight in Paris showing on the 18th St. side of the park (at Locust) at 8:30pm. As the title indicates, France is the theme of the night and Shake Shack and Rouge are getting in on the action.
And that’s not all…
For starters, the Philadelphia Horticultural Society will be extending the hours of it’s pop-up garden across the street so it’ll be open from 6-9pm. Then, from 7-9pm, Shake Shack will be on the scene giving out Fromage Blanc Raspberry Swirl custard (very Parisian, eh?) for free. That’s right, free Shake Shack custard. We repeat: free Shake Shack, Saturday, Rittenhouse, free.
You get all that?
Also, Rouge will be there selling movie snacks like popcorn, hot dogs, and lemonade during the movie from a sidewalk stand on 18th Street, and jazz music will be playing throughout PHS’s pop-up garden.
Moonlit Movie in Rittenhouse [Uwishunu]
- Shake Shack To Open With Philly Flavored Treats: See the Menu
- Complimentary Concretes at Shake Shack Tomorrow
- Exclusive Chai Shake at Shake Shack This Week
- Shake Shack Kicks Off 2nd Annual Great American Shake Sale
- First Sign of Shake Shack
- Shake Shack Confirms
- Corn Dogs This Weekend at Shake Shack
- Green Light for Construction at Shake Shack
- Shake Shack Attack at Amis Industry Night