Posted by Foobooz on August 9th, 2012
Philadelphia’s favorite pastry chef without a restaurant is leaving town for Boston. Monica Glass will be taking the Executive Pastry Chef position at Clio and Uni in Boston. Glass, who was one half of the dynamic duo of herself and Jennifer Carroll at 10 Arts, joins Carroll in heading out of Philadelphia. Carroll is working on opening a restaurant in New York City.
We wish Monica the best and hope Glass visits frequently.
- Impossible Restaurant Dream Team: Shola, Carroll & Glass Cooking at PAWS Dinner
- Quick Bites: Chefs Moving, Chestnut Hill Brewing
- Make Your Reservations Now for the 4th Annual Pork Dinner at Meme
- Police Blotter
- Jennifer Carroll Is Leaving 10 Arts
- Migrating Fish Opens Its Doors Tonight
- Jenn Carroll Goes Before NYC Neighborhood Board
- Life After Top Chef with Jennifer Carroll Debuts October 3rd
- Details Emerge On Jen Carroll’s NYC Restaurant