Posted by Foobooz on August 10th, 2012
Doug and Kelly Hager as well as chef Jeremy Nolen are working on opening Wursthaus Schmitz in the Reading Terminal Market. Today they posted the first rendering of the space on Facebook.
It won’t be long before we’re lining up for sausage sandwiches.
Reading Terminal Market
1200 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA
- Wursthaus Schmitz Coming to Reading Terminal
- Wursthaus Schmitz Now Open at the Reading Terminal Market
- Hot Sandwiches Are Now Being Served at Wursthaus Schmitz
- Dedication Week at Reading Terminal Market
- Bigger DiNic’s Opens Today
- Rick’s Steaks Kicked Out Of Terminal
- Free Lunch at Reading Terminal Market
- Musical Stalls at Reading Terminal
- Third Thursdays at the Reading Terminal