Posted by Foobooz on August 10th, 2012
Eater has the details on Bufad, the pizza shop coming to 13th and Spring Garden from Michael and Jeniphur Pasquarello, the team behind the area’s Cafe Lift and Prohibition Taproom. The 30-seat pizzeria will have a wood-fired oven and plans to open in November.
That’s not all for the Pasquarellos, they’ve just signed a lease for 1310 Frankford Avenue, one of two recently refurbished spots on that stretch of Frankford Avenue sporting fluorescent orange liquor license applications.
1240 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Bufad Pizza Is Cooking with Wood
- Annotated Menu: Bufad Pizza
- Bufad Will Quietly Begin Slinging Pizzas Tonight
- Foobooz TV: Baking Pizza at Bufad Pizza And Some Early News On The Next Project
- Adam Erace Reviews Bufad
- Bufad Wood Fired Pizza in Pictures
- Bufad Rolls Out Spring Menu
- Tria Taproom to Offer Beer and Pizza at Former Rum Bar
- Bufad Giving Away Free Pizza for the Ides of March