Posted by Aubrey Nagle on August 10th, 2012
On Tuesday August 14th from 6:30-8:30pm Jet Wine Bar is holding a $25 wine tasting emphasizing the difference between similar wines created across different borders. The tasting, part of their Global Passport Tasting series, will compare the style, tradition, and flavor of wines from grape-growing regions that border each other. Cabernet Sauvignon from Chile and Argentina, Grenache/Garnacha from Spain and France, and Tocai Fruiliano from Italy and Slovenia will be among the wines tasted during the evening.
Tickets can be purchased here on Eventbrite.
Jet Wine Bar [Official Site]
Jet Wine Bar
1525 South St, Philadelphia, PA
- Jet Wine Bar Pouring High Octane Wine Tasting Today
- Merry with Sherry at Jet Wine Bar
- Wino Field Trip! Visit Local Wineries with Jet Wine Bar
- Wine Fest At World Cafe Live
- Best Kept Secrets Of Wine At Rae
- Tonight: Greek Wine at Jet Wine Bar
- Tour Of Europe Dinner
- GiGi’s Spring Wine Dinner
- Awesome Wine Event at Capital Grille