Posted by Jason Sheehan on August 14th, 2012
Looks like things are coming along just fine at Terence Feury‘s Tavro 13 / Old Swedes Inn project. And I know this because he’s currently looking for a heavyweight GM to run the front of the house for him when Tavro 13 opens in September. Here’s what they’re looking for:
Chef Terence Feury is looking for a GM for his new American restaurant on King’s Highway in Swedesboro, New Jersey. The restaurant is set to open in September. Candidates must have the ability to lead the front of house team, create a service manual, hire and train front of house staff. Additional responsibilities will include wine service, knowledge of food and beverage and the ability to work with the chef to insure synchronized service and the most positive guest service. Send resumes to: hiringtavro13@AOL.com
But hey, maybe FOH just ain’t your bag. Maybe you’re looking for something more along the lines of a pastry cook’s gig at Route 6 or being a line cook at Talula’s Table. If so, you should really be checking out the Foobooz jobs page, where these positions and more are available for the asking.
So what are you waiting for?
Foobooz Jobs [Foobooz]
- Terence Feury Moving On From Fork
- Chef Driven Concepts on the Way
- Tavro 13 Reviewed
- Terence Feury’s Tavro 13 Gets Two Bells
- Where We’re Eating: Tavro 13 in Swedesboro, NJ
- Louisiana Crayfish at Tavro Thirteen
- New Jobs Listed on Foobooz
- Improve Your Lot in Life with Foobooz Jobs
- Guest Chef Happy Hour at Morgan’s Pier