Posted by Foobooz on August 15th, 2012
Speaking of Carolina Blue of Pitman, New Jersey. The New Jersey barbecue spot will be the host for the debut of New Jersey’s first brewery/winery collaboration. Flying Fish Brewery took Syrah and Cabernet barrels from their friends at Heritage Vineyards and aged Flying Fish Abbey Dubbel in them.
The limited edition beers will be debuting at Carolina Blue on Tuesday, August 28th at 7 p.m. There will also be a sampling of Heritage wines.
- Iron Hill and Flying Fish’s Collaboration Beer Debuts Tonight
- Flying Fish Testing New Brewery, are Samples Next?
- Maddox-Star BBQ Challenge Winners
- Emilio Mignucci Enjoys His Job
- Devil’s Den Annual Fire Place Lighting
- Flying Fish to Debut F.U. Sandy
- Abbey Road
- Punk Rock Italian Beer Dinner at Fish
- Neshaminy Creek Brewing to Debut at PBW