Posted by Aubrey Nagle on August 15th, 2012
Now through Labor Day Kris Restaurant is showcasing the season’s best Jersey tomatoes in a four-course menu. For just $24 guests can taste chef Kristian Leuzzi’s whole menu, or diners can get an individual dish a la carte for $6. To pair with the meal Kris will be selling Tenuti Collesi Imper Ale Rossa, a red ale from the Italian microbrewery, for $12.
Read on for the full menu.
Salt Cod and Jersey Tomato Carppaccio with Pickled Red Onion
Jersey Tomato Bruchetta with Pan Seared Dry Scallop
Baked Rigatoni featuring Jersey Tomato, Scamorza, Local Zucchini and Fresh Basil
Chicken Cutlet Milanese with Lemon Aioli, Jersey Tomato Salad, Dandelion Greens
For reservations call 215-468-0104.
Kris Restaurant [Official Site]
1100 Federal Street, Philadelphia, PA
- New Brunch Menus at Kris
- Kris Restaurant Has Closed, Paper Up in the Windows at Village Belle
- Kris Gets Into The Cured Meat Game
- Tuesday Prix Fixe Menus at Will
- Cafe Estelle Offers Special Dinner
- 10 Arts Announces Autumn Chefs Dinner
- Fork Offers Prix-Fixe Lunch
- In Riva Adds Housemade Pasta to Menu
- Rosh Hashanah Dinners at London Grill, Meritage and Zahav