Posted by Jason Sheehan on August 17th, 2012
Over on the Philly Post, Hugh E. Dillon was out celebrity-hunting last night and caught Commissioner Gordon and Indiana Jones’s grandfather having dinner together at Tashan. They had the chef’s tasting menu (that’s chef Sylva Senat there on the right and his boss, Munish Narula, on the left) and despite some tense moments negotiating the return of the President’s airplane, Air Force One, a fine time was had by all.
In reality, the two Hollywood heavyweights are in town filming the thriller Paranoia. You can check out all the details at the Philly Post.
Harrison Ford, Gary Oldman at Tashan [Philly Post]
- The Cast of Paranoia is Eating Well in Philadelphia
- Tashan Does Delivery: Not Your Average Indian Take-Out
- Munish Narula Opening an Indian Bistro in South Philadelphia
- Tashan: The Best Restaurant You’re Not Going To
- Swagger and Spice at Tashan
- Vets Eat Free at Tashan and Tiffin
- Is Tashan Too Good for Philadelphia?
- Tashan’s Top Five Dish
- Tashan Gets an Opening Date