Posted by Foobooz on August 20th, 2012
The Passyunk Post has details on Jason Evenchik’s Garage, which is under construction near Cheesesteak Vegas on Passyunk Avenue.
Garage will seat 50 and offer 150 varieties of beer by the can. The food truck concept has also been flushed out a bit. Food truck operators will be booked (like bands) and will prep the food off-site, selling their food from inside a customized food cart on the premises.
If all goes well, Garage will open by November 1st.
Garage Shoots For Nov.1 Opening Date – And They Might Actually Make It [Passyunk Post]
1231 E Passyunk Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- East Passyunk Shows No Signs of Slowing Down
- The Garage In South Philly: Giving Food Trucks Roots
- Opening Soon: Garage and Growlers
- Pollyodd Opening Today on Passyunk Avenue
- Birra to Open on East Passyunk in May
- Fountainhead Saloon Coming to East Passyunk
- Taco Angeleno Opening in West Philadelphia
- Food Truck Pop-Up Happening at City Hall
- Birra Opens Tomorrow