Posted by Foobooz on August 21st, 2012
If you’ve ever had a hot fudge sundae at Franklin Fountain, you’ve no doubt experienced that eyes rolling into the back of your head moment as you realize all other sundaes you’ve had are just pretenders to the Franklin Fountain throne. Now you can experience that feeling at home as the Old City ice cream parlor is now jarring its fudge, as well as their caramel and peanut butter sauces.
An 11 ounce jar is $9.
Franklin Fountain Fudge [Official Site]
116 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Enjoying Franklin Fountain
- Morning Roundup with a Rainbow
- Sweet Treats at the Philadelphia Honey Festival
- Foobooz Book Club: Philadelphia Chef’s Table
- Six Pack: House Made Sodas
- Tomorrow Is the Ultimate Philadelphia Ice Cream Festival
- Notes From A Stroll: My Philly Faith Reinforced in 300 Steps
- Cookies Three Ways, Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich Saves Lunch
- Beer Floats at Old Eagle Tavern