Posted by Foobooz on August 21st, 2012
Rather than highjack a comments thread, we’re posting about Tapestry’s vacation here. The Queen Village bar has been closed for vacation since last week and according to co-owners Robert Nydick and Kar Vivekananthan, it will reopen this Friday. Tapestry is one property of the Belvedere Business Group, Agiato in Manayunk is another and is also closed for vacation, reopening on Monday, August 27th.
Nydick also tells us that they will be making some changes to the dinner menu at Tapestry in the coming weeks.
UPDATE: More on Kar Vivekananthan from Victor Fiorillo and The Philly Post. Do You Feel Bad for the Guy Who Owns This House?
Tapestry [Official Site]
700 S 5th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Curtains for Tapestry?
- Adsum to Become Tapestry
- Tapestry To Host Tiki Tuesdays
- Update: New Liquor License App in the Window of Tapestry
- Tapestry Brings Queen Village the Neighbor It Always Wanted
- Iron Fist Beer Makes Its Philadelphia Debut at Tapestry
- The Revisit: Tapestry
- Adsum Closed, Gastropub Coming
- Kris Restaurant Has Closed, Paper Up in the Windows at Village Belle