Posted by Foobooz on August 21st, 2012
Thrillist has the details on Street Food Philly, a new food truck that has hit the streets of Philadelphia, without a Twitter account. So how will you find the truck? Well it is at 33rd and Arch through Friday, but after that you’ll need to sign up for their email list.
Every day the truck offers fries, a banh mi and Korean tacos. Daily specials focus on regional specialties. Check out Thrillist for more.
UPDATE: Street Food Philly now has a Facebook page.
Street Food Philly [Thrillist]
Photo via Thrillist
- Wheel News: FroYo and Sandwiches
- State of Philly Food Trucks
- It’s Like Crack, and That’s a Good Thing
- Guapos Tacos Right Now
- All Aboard the Marrakesh Express, Next Stop Locust Street
- Holiday Food Truck Round Up
- Sugarhouse Casino partners with PMFA for a Food Truck Festival
- Just Jackie’s Food Truck at 15th and Spring Garden Today
- Philly Crepe Truck Tagged As One of 10 Best by USA Today