Posted by Foobooz on August 22nd, 2012
Elixr Coffee is being forced to move due to rumors of more chains coming to 15th Street. The new location will be on just off of Walnut between 15th and 16th Street on Sydenham Street (next to Chipotle).
The grand opening celebration takes place on Wednesday, August 29th at 7 p.m. and like a recent event at Pub & Kitchen, will benefit the construction of an at classroom in a Southwest Philadelphia charter school.
Elixr Coffee [Official Site]
- Miga Closes on 15th Street
- Coffee & Cheese Pairing Tonight in Old City
- Good Dog’s Packed, Let’s Go to Cheesecake Factory???
- New York’s Joe Coffee Set to Add to Philadelphia’s Coffee Scene
- Plenty Opening This May on Spruce Street
- Bonte Closes on 17th Street
- Cafe L’Aube’s Rittenhouse Square Location
- Oddfellows Reincarnated as YOLO
- Newest Cafe L’Aube Is Open Off of Rittenhouse