Posted by Foobooz on August 23rd, 2012
Since the Churchill burger made its debut at Pub & Kitchen in October, 2010 it has received much fanfare and praise, winning the 2011 Best of Philly Burger Bracket Challenge among other accolades.
But it appears that the juicy burger’s reign is coming to the end. Much like the Windsor burger that preceded it on the menu at Pub & Kitchen, this custom-blend LaFrieda burger will not live on forever.
Earlier today Pub & Kitchen tweeted the following:
Get the Churchill while you can #timeforachange #burger
8/23/12 10:59 AM
So if you want one more meal of the Churchill or you somehow haven’t eaten one yet, we recommend getting to 20th and Lombard soon.
Speaking of things that are running out soon, so is your time to get to the Diving Horse in Avalon. The Pub & Kitchen crew’s outstanding BYOB calls it a season on September 8th.
Pub & Kitchen
1946 Lombard St, Philadelphia, PA
- Tale of the Tape: Pub & Kitchen’s Churchill
- The Windsor Dies on Thursday!
- Hope You Got Your Last Churchill Burger
- Best of Philly Voting Ends Monday, P&K Giving Away Burgers Today
- Foobooz TV: An Interview with Pub & Kitchen’s “Jonny Mac”
- Pub & Kitchen Adds Fat Mermaid to New Menu
- Rhetoric Heats Up in Burger Bracket
- Pub & Kitchen Partying Like It’s Nashville
- Summer Menu at Pub and Kitchen