Posted by Foobooz on August 23rd, 2012
Saladworks has recently launched an Interactive Allergen Menu where customers can plug in what they’re allergic to and see what they can still eat at Saladworks.
So if you have a corn allergy or just want to see what your recently diagnosed celiac sufferer cannot eat, check it out the Allergen Menu in the navigation at saladworks.com.
- Philadelphia Brewing Co. Produces a Cider?
- Fresher Salads at Morris’
- Appetite for Awareness, a Gluten Free Festival, Hits Philly This Sunday
- Can You Guess What This Is?
- First Bite: Arugula Taco Salad at HipCityVeg
- Back to School Dinner at Meritage
- Federal Donuts, Local Beer and More from Citizens Bank Park
- New Menus at Sampan
- Gluten Free Menu Items