Posted by Foobooz on August 24th, 2012
Last night a crowd of 1,300 descended on Logan Circle for Philadelphia’s first Diner en Blanc. The pop-up picnickers were fabulously attired in their finest white, bringing their own chairs, tables, food and wine for an out-of-the-ordinary evening. After the dining, a dance party broke out in the fountain itself.
We cannot wait to do it again next year.
For many more photographs, check Diner en Blanc on the Philly Post.
- 2013 Diner en Blanc Philadelphia Wait List Is Open
- Diner en Blanc is Set for Tonight
- Missed Registration for Diner en Blanc? You can Win Tickets
- Diner en Blanc Comes to Philadelphia
- Six Pack of Farmers’ Markets
- Parenthood, More Than Chucky Cheese
- Fitler Dining Room Opens This Evening
- Restaurant Schools
- Tinto In PW