Posted by Foobooz on August 24th, 2012
You may remember Table Matters, the Drexel backed food blog that hit the scene in late 2008. It returns today with booze writer and recent Philadelphia Daily News columnist Jason Wilson as well as former Philadelphia magazine restaurant critic Joy Manning.
Check it out, you’ll even find a post by Aubrey Nagle, our super-intern and current Drexel student.
Table Matters [Official Site]
- Craig LaBan Lands Four Bells
- Good Luck to the Local Nominees for the James Beard Journalism Awards
- James Beard Finalists Announced, Two Locals Move On & Journalism Gets Nods as Well
- The New Restaurant Critic for Philly Mag Is…
- “Le Fooding,” Food+Feeling
- Vendy Awards 2012
- Philly Mag Reviews Amis and Zavino
- Restaurant Club: Different Take on Chew
- National Accolades