Posted by Foobooz on August 27th, 2012
Late last summer Philadelphia Brewing Co. produced a very limited run of cider and this year they’re back with more. Now called Commonwealth Ciders, the first cider to be released in wider distribution is Traditional Dry, described as a very dry and crisp. It is currently on tap in at least seven local bars.
If you’ve already sampled the cider, let us know what you think.
Philadelphia Brewing Co.
2439 Amber St, Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia Brewing Co. Produces a Cider?
- A Cider Revolution
- Tinto Calls the “Txotx” – Cider Tasting
- First Tastes Of Fall: Cider at Capogiro
- They’ve Got Their Brewery Back
- Beer Trivia
- Greensgrow Farm Hosting Whole Hog Feast at Philadelphia Brewing Co.
- New Summer Lager from Philadelphia Brewing Co.
- More Than Just Beer