Posted by Foobooz on August 27th, 2012
Bravo TV’s Life after Top Chef is set to debut on October 3rd. The show will follow Richard Blais, Fabio Viviani, Spike Mendelsohn and Philadelphian Jennifer Carroll in their life after appearing on Top Chef. Of particular interest to Foobooz readers will be Carroll’s struggles to open her Concrete Blonde restaurant in Philadelphia.
- Jennifer Carroll to Star in Life After Top Chef
- Jen Carroll with a Concrete Blonde Pop-up at Meme Tonight
- Life After Top Chef Contains a Healthy Dose of Reality
- I think This Pretty Much Answers The Jen Carroll Question
- New York Times on Jennifer Carroll and Life After Top Chef
- Jennifer Carroll to New York?
- Concrete Blonde Gets Delayed
- Tonight Is the Debut of Jennifer Carroll and Life After Top Chef
- Who’s Following Jennifer Carroll?