Posted by Foobooz on August 27th, 2012
Chef Andrew Brown is moving on from Opa. Owner George Tsiouris says that Brown who has been there since the opa-ning will be leaving at the end of this month and sous chef James Wells will be taking on the executive chef responsibilities. Tsiouris recently returned from a research trip to Greece and is looking forward to introducing a variety of new dishes this fall.
Brown who was previously executive chef at White Dog Cafe and a sous chef at Django has his next gig lined up but isn’t saying where just yet.
Opa [Official Site]
1311 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA
- Pita Making at Opa
- Tale of the Tape: Opa
- Bring in Fall with Opa, Mediterranean Style
- Celebrate Opa’s First Birthday Today
- Greek Easter Specials and Spring Dishes at Opa
- Refreshed Greek at Opa
- UPDATE: Moon Out at Talula’s Garden
- Traditional and Conteporary Working Together at Opa
- New Chef and Menus at White Dog Cafe