Posted by Foobooz on August 27th, 2012
It was a good weekend for Brian Dwyer and Pizza Brain, his Frankford Avenue pizzeria and pizza museum. Dwyer and company christened their pizza oven with their first ever Pizza Brain pizza. And then they announced that Pizza Brain will be serving its first customers on Friday, September 7 at 5 p.m.
The grand opening will include a crazy array of events from mobile haircuts to ice cream that tastes like pizza.
2313 Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- Interview With Pizza Brain and When the Frankford Ave Pizza Museum May Open
- Tale of the Tape: Pizza Brain Museum and Pizzeria
- About Last Friday: Pizza Brain’s Grand Opening
- Pizza Brain’s Brian Dwyer Is Living Inside His Dream
- Two Bells for Fishtown’s Pizza Brain
- Little Baby’s Sails Through Zoning, Pizza Brain Demolishing
- Pizza Brain: The Journey Begins
- More Than Just Hype at Pizza Brain and Little Baby’s Ice Cream
- Update on Pizza Brain and Little Baby’s Ice Cream