Posted by Foobooz on August 27th, 2012
One-time Top Chef contestant Jennifer Zavala has joined the culinary team at the Grainery Restaurant Group (Farmers’ Cabinet, The Boilermaker). She will be collaborating with Executive Chef Chris Allen. Zavala has most recently been at Interstate Drafthouse in Fishtown and previously had stints at El Camino Real and Xochitl, spots with a decidedly Latin influence on the menu. This is the latest change for the Farmers’ Cabinet/Boilermaker team that has recently gone modernist in the cocktails and witnessed several staff defections.
Tonight Zavala is hosting Hens Revenge, a female focused industry night at Prohibition Taproom.
1113 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Liquid Nitrogen at Farmers’ Cabinet, New Plans for The Boilermaker
- Boilermaker Closing, to be Replaced by The Butcher & The Brewer
- The Butcher and The Brewer Is Closing
- Farmers’ Cabinet Hosting Brooklyn Bar
- Hens Revenge: Industry Night at Teri’s
- Tasting Menu at Farmers’ Cabinet
- Tonight: Stillwater Beers and Cocktails
- Two Stars for The Farmers’ Cabinet
- Shakespeare With Your Cocktails