Posted by Foobooz on August 28th, 2012
Le Bec Fin is back in its new iteration on Walnut Street, with chef Walter Abrams in command of the kitchen. And while much has been said about his California–inflected modern French menu on the main floor, we wanted to talk to him about the less formal, more rustic board being served downstairs in the reimagined Chez Georges. Here’s what he had to say about one of his early menus there.
Trouble viewing the menu, view the Chez Georges annotated menu here.
Le Bec Fin
1523 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- Julia Child Week at Le Bec Fin
- Wine Tasting and Canapes at Chez Georges
- Perrier Gets His Name Back, Chez Georges Is Now Le Bar at Le Bec Fin
- Lunch at Le Bec-Fin, Dinner at Chez Georges
- Meet the Purveyors on Food Day at Chez Georges
- What To Eat During Center City Restaurant Week, Part 3: Chez Georges at Le Bec Fin
- Steven Eckerd Named Interim Chef de Cuisine at Le Bec Fin
- A Peek Into the New Le Bec-Fin
- Walter Abrams Out At Le Bec Fin
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 28th, 2012 at 9:30 am and is filed under Food. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.