Posted by Aubrey Nagle on August 28th, 2012
Two new restaurants are adding to Baltimore Avenue’s already full restaurant district. The first is Hibiscus, a vegetarian café that opened two weeks ago at 4907 Catharine St. Though they are currently without an online presence, Hibiscus is in full swing serving up smoothies, juices, vegetarian and vegan fare from $2 to $10. A full menu to post online is in the works as are concrete hours, but for now Hibiscus is open from 10 to 8 p.m. every day.
The second addition, Rue 52, is a creperie and espresso bar coming to 503 S. 52nd Street. Rue 52 will serve a Philadelphia twist on traditional French café fare from 7:30-6pm Monday-Thursday, 7:30-7pm Friday and Saturday, and 10-6pm on Sundays. The café plans to open to the public on September 15th but will confirm it via their Facebook and Twitter as the date moves closer.
Rue 52 Cafe [Official Site]
- Guacamole Mex-Grill Opens in West Philadelphia
- Menus for Vedge
- Baltimore Avenue Dollar Stroll Is Back This Summer
- Dock Street Set To Open Monday
- Newest Cafe L’Aube Is Open Off of Rittenhouse
- Baltimore Avenue Dollar Strolls Return
- Sofitel’s Fete de la Musique
- New Brunch Menus at Kris
- Little Baby’s Opens an Ice Cream Embassy in West Philly