Posted by Jason Sheehan on August 29th, 2012
Cooking at the James Beard House is no small thing. It takes a lot of work (and a lot of money) to put those plates on the table–as chef Jeffrey Power and his crew from Dettera would be the first to tell you. Here’s a quick peek at how it looks from the inside.
Dettera [Official website]
Video courtesy Peter Breslow
- Dettera Launches $35 6-Course Tasting Menu Tonight
- Foobooz TV: Rex 1516 Opens Tonight
- Hit-or-Miss Affair at Dettera
- Tired of Pliny Talk? How About Nugget Nectar and Buck-a-Shuck Oysters?
- Industry’s Pat Szoke Preparing Tasting Brunch at James Beard House
- UPDATED Foobooz TV: Russet, Getting Ready For Opening Night
- The Year in Bells
- Foobooz TV: Hop Sing Laundromat Video Walkthrough
- Foobooz TV: Behind The Scenes Of Restaurant Week, 2013