Posted by Aubrey Nagle on August 29th, 2012
We now have details on the new noodle house opening at 4040 Locust. Ramen Bar, helmed by Dean Leevongcharoen, will be softly opening shortly after Labor Day, pending a final health inspection. The modern restaurant will hold 50-60 guests for appetizers, ten varieties of ramen and Japanese entrees. Most importantly, of course, Ramen Bar will have a liquor license for sake and beer.
The location will bring a lot of students to Ramen Bar, but Dean insists that he wants his noodle house to welcome everyone from the area to hang out and watch a Phillies game on the restaurant’s TVs. An open kitchen will add another attraction to the West Philly spot.
Look for the full menu after the jump.
Highlights from the menu include grilled salmon, black cod, chicken, or steak teriyaki for under $20 and signature Tonkatsu ramen with pork bone noodle soup and marinated pork belly. Ramen bowls range from $8 to $15 and the whole menu is under $20.
Ramen Bar Menu (PDF)
Ramen Bar [Official Site]
4040 Locust Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Ramen Bar Coming to West Philly
- Hiro Ramen Coming to Center City East
- Nom Nom Ramen Coming to Center City
- Cheu Noodle Bar Has a Location in Midtown Village
- Cheu Noodle Has a Home
- A Hiro Ramen House Update
- Sushi and Ramen Coming to Chestnut Street
- Nom Nom Lives Up to Its Moniker
- Nom Nom Ramen Now Open for Lunch